Oxygen scavengers or Oxygen absorbers are added to sealed packaging to eliminate or decrease the quantity of oxygen in that environment. They are used to assure product safety and improve shelf life. Oxygen scavengers are a Formulation of organic substances that react with oxygen and remove it. Oxygen scavengers exploit the dissolved oxygen in an inert chemical response to lock up the oxygen and make it unable to harm other products within the bundle. Oxygen scavengers are Offered in a selection of formats, each designed to deal with certain programs or manufacturing challenges. They include.
- Oxygen Absorbing Film Additives- These are resins made for film-based circumstances, eliminating the need for integrating oxygen scavenging sachets, cards or tags to the packaging.
- Oxygen Absorbing Packets – Reduces shrinkage and spoilage, thereby preserving both product colour and taste.
- Oxygen Absorbing Canisters – An easy and efficient solution that resides inside the desiccant manufacturers in india, rather than just the product itself.
- Self-adhesive Oxygen Absorbers – These carefully imagined Adhesive-backed products offer you a flat, flexible format with an exceptionally thin profile.
- Multi-functional Oxygen Absorbing Support Cards – Removes the requirement for additives with their related cost.
A desiccant is a Hygroscopic material that functions as a drying agent. A hygroscopic material easily attracts moisture from its immediate surroundings, through absorption or adsorption. Desiccants are available in an assortment of formats for use in line with the demands and production strictures of the project in hand. Desiccant Packets balance the moisture content in packaging, eliminating the chance of over-drying. These are small, rigid, cylindrical containers full of desiccants such as a silica gel, with the objective of adsorbing moisture. Desiccant Adhesive Labels speech humidity-related issues in a wide variety of packaging applications. This format requires very little space due to its ultrathin profile. They are virtually invisible and extremely adaptable moisture absorbers. comes with a clean, adsorbing paper composed of silica gel.
This technology facilitates rapid drying and outstanding flexibility in packaging design. They deposit desiccant properties into a product’s thermoplastic component. Products adsorb moisture inside their own inviolable interior area. Desiccants can be insinuated into cavities in a product or its home. They are shaped or pressed desiccant solutions for specific applications. A product which in built into the cap itself, protecting products from moisture adulteration, and requiring no further intervention on the manufacturing line.